Thursday, February 4, 2010

Me.

I should be doing homework. Or studying for the English academic team. Or finishing my spanish note cards. But supposedly we're having a snow day tomorrow. And I'm lazy.

Me: I'm a junior, taking 2 AP classes. I am involved in plenty of productions. I love to sing and play the guitar, and I sort of have a band. There's only 2 of us, and we're more acoustic/jazzy. I also have wonderful friends who support me in every way.

I used to strive to be fake. I wanted a mask to wear. Now I've realized that my jealousy was worthless. Because I am me: I am Kath. I need no one else to model. I love my music, and I don't care if other people have heard of it.

My Favorite Bands (No Order. All "#1")
1. Fall Out Boy
They're currently on hiatus. And I support anything they do, if it's the best decision.
2. The Cab
Oh, Alex DeLeon. You inspire me. Your music makes me want to--
3. NeverShoutNever!
Yeah. I spell it the "old" way. Not sure how I feel about Warner Brothers, but I know I want to work at LoveWay records. Eh?
4. Mayday Parade
<3

So, that's me. A random teenager who learned how to knit through the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment